What does dry hire mean?
In short and simple terms, dry hire is the hire of any equipment or machinery without an operator or driver.
Simply put, you receive the equipment or machinery with the standard inclusions that the rental company provide for hire and operate the machine yourself or with your own operator.
Typically, this includes modern, reliable, well-maintained equipment that is fully site compliant plus all the onsite paperwork and site-required safety specifications provided with every machine.
What is included with dry hire from OnTrak Rentals?
Regardless of the equipment you hire from OnTrak Rentals, there are certain things that we include with our site compliant machines such as...
- The equipment you ordered in a safe and presentable working condition
- All equipment is cleaned and serviced prior to hire
- All safety requirements and other paperwork is taken care of
- Pre-start checklists
- Operator manuals and log books
- A full tank of fuel
- All safety specs fitted
- ROPS/FOPS canopy
- Flashing beacon
- Reverse Camers
Things that you won't find included with dry hire from OnTrak Rentals
- An operator – Make sure you have someone authorised and experienced to drive it on your site.
- Additional fuel – A big project can use more than one tank of fuel, make sure you have supply or we can arrange this for you.
- Lubricants – These should not be required, as your equipment has been greased and serviced prior to delivery. However each machine comes with it's own grease gun.
- Attachments – Unless ordered separately, only standard buckets are attachments are provided with each hire.
So why hire from OnTrak Rentals?
1. The Right Equipment For The Job
Hire the most appropriate machine for each job, to increase your jobsite efficiency and productivity.
2. Free Maintenance
Avoid costly services, spare parts and mechanics. At OnTrak we take care of all that for you! Apart from the usual daily checks whilst on hire.
3. Quality Equipment
To give you peace of mind OnTrak only have late model low hour equipment. This greatly increases the reliability of our fleet and helps eliminate downtime from costly breakdowns.
4. Free Up Your Business Capital
Hiring equipment allows you to free up and save capital for other investments within your business, as the only expense is when you need a machine for a job.
5. Long and Short Term Hire
At OnTrak we offer daily, weekly and monthly hire options, giving you the advantage of discounted hire after 4 days.
6. Upfront Pricing
All prices quoted by OnTrak include GST and damage waivers, no hidden costs!
7. Service and Trust
Call the team @ OnTrak Rentals Stawell on 0437 550 915 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can assist with your next project!